- 111 Cool Thesis Topics 2020
- Table of Contents
- Our Top Thesis Topics 2020 Ideas
- Medicine and Healthcare
- Criminal Law
- Computer Science
- Arts and Culture
- How to Write a Great Research Paper
- 1. Figure Out Your Thesis Early
- 2. Back Every Statement Up With Research
- 3. Do Your Research Before You Begin Writing
- How to Choose a Great Thesis Topic?
- 1. Form a Question
- 2. Consider Your Audience
- 3. Originality, Context, Execution
- 4. Consider Your Strengths
- 5. Follow Your Interests
Selecting a good thesis topic might be a real nightmare to many college students since you are expected to write about something new although nobody expects that you make some groundbreaking discovery. If you are stuck with formulating the key theme for your thesis project, we will share with you some tips on how to pick the right thesis topics that can make the whole process much easier.
In order to reduce worries and stress while working on the final academic project, you are to be confident in your topic. There are times when you are assigned a particular theme, but in most cases, you are free to decide on the main idea of your thesis yourself. This is where you might be stuck with doubts and uncertainties. Unsure about your writing talent? Let writing professionals take care of your academic excellence!
If you are allowed to choose a topic, there are some significant areas to consider before you begin your project:
- Your level of interest - If you pick a theme you lack info at, you will have to spend countless hours doing research, developing primary and secondary articles, and putting everything together. We recommend you choose a topic that you are passionate about; thus, the research process will be far more tedious if you stick to thesis format guidelines;
- Your level of experience - Being interested in your project is a great thing, but it is even more helpful if you already know something about a topic you are to cover. If you find a theme that you have some experience or expertise at, it will vastly reduce the amount of research needed and make the task much easier;
- Available information - Choose a theme that is not only interesting but also has various sources so that you could compile comprehensive research. Only in this case, you can become an authority on the subject and deliver an all-covering paper;
- Your audience - Make sure that your project is interesting not just to you but also to your reading audience. In case your professor or whoever grading your research paper is indifferent about your thesis topic, it will be difficult for you to get them engaged in your research project even if you follow the master’s thesis writing tips.
Table of Contents
Our Top Thesis Topics 2020 Ideas
Have you come up with a good topic for your bachelor thesis project? Didn’t have a chance to brainstorm or discuss it with your professor? Then we suggest that you check our selection of cool themes and use them as a source of inspiration.
Medicine and Healthcare
- A scientific explanation of COVID-19 and its epidemiology
- Low-carbohydrate vs. low-fat diets
- The role of placebo treatment in experiments
- Is coronavirus human-made?
- Health problems caused by service time
- The positive effect of fats positively on the human mind and body
- The effect of academic performance on the academic health of adolescents
- An analysis of the potential effect of nanotechnology on our health and the environment
- An analysis of the treatment of patients who have experienced a loss of memory
- The application of DNA typing of remains to find missing people and the victims of crime
- The influence of IT in the field of biomedicine
- The impact of depression and stress on preterm births in first-time mothers
- How corrupted are legal systems in South America?
- What countries have the worst legal systems?
- What countries have the best legal systems?
- What should be done to improve family law?
- The worst decisions of the Supreme Court
- The best decisions of the Supreme Court
- Should there be a law preventing cyber-bullying?
- Should marijuana be legalized at the national level?
- Legalization of same-sex marriage in the USA
- Are punishments for sex crimes fair?
- Trump’s legislative agenda
- Who is behind Trump’s political rise?
- What is Operation Pastorius?
- Why did the Germanics abolish their religion?
- Who foresaw the encroachment of Nazism?
- What factors initiated the WWII
- Is liberalism the most optimal solution?
- Aztec empire and its architecture
- Bismarck: radical nationalism and social vision
- Italian prisons in the 19th century
- Gender perceptions in the Middle Age
- American-British relations during the Cold War Era
- The effect of the Great Depression on the Western States
- The Industrial Revolution
- Evidence of water and possible life on Mars
- How cryogenics can impact our future?
- How is Google search affecting our intelligence?
- Self-driving automobiles
- The impact of cybercrime in the business
- The best ways to use technology in the classroom
- The latest improvements in the automobile industry
- Can everything be solar powered?
- What is the story behind the Internet of Things?
- What is the future of the Internet?
- Can virtual reality substitute for an actual reality?
- How did cloud technologies change data storing?
- Models of financial management of high-tech projects
- Factors determining the market value of the business
- The role of business valuation in the global financial system
- The role of a market value of a business in corporate finance
- Mechanisms of export financing of investment projects
- Institutional and contractual ways of implementing a partnership between the state and a business
- Mechanisms of export financing of investment projects
- Mechanisms, forms, and tools for the implementation and development of public-private partnerships between countries
- Forms of interaction between the state and business in various sectors of the global economy
- Influence of volatility of world commodity markets on financial stability
- Cost-based methods of pricing and their application during a financial crisis
- The company objectives and their reflection in a pricing policy
- How has business philosophy changed over the past few years?
- How does an all-female working environment look like?
- How can creative marketing increase your sales?
- Is multitasking an effective method of work?
- Problems of sexual harassment at work
- How to motivate employees?
- Modern work environments
- Important specs of the corporate law
- How to achieve business leadership?
- Important aspects of workforce regulations
- Defining the targeted audience
- Business and taxes
- Learning from home
- Modern teaching methods
- The efficiency of self-regulated schooling
- Discrimination in education
- Policing schools
- Permit corporal punishment
- Grade inflation and the related policy
- What are the most successful anti-bullying programs at school?
- What makes students cheat on exams?
- The impact of the FERPA concept on education
- Metal detectors at schools
- Educational games as tools for enhancing learning abilities
- Online store development and creation
- User interface modernization
- Development of an automated workplace
- Development and production of a taxi service website
- Development of an automated system for managing food purchases
- Development of a mobile application
- Features of development of an online laboratory for students
- Use of neural network technologies for personality recognition
- Development of methods and informational technologies for modeling and recognition of emotions
- Development of methods and information technologies for creating systems of gestural communication
- Signal separation algorithms in 2-microphone systems
- Signal processing algorithms for compact microphone arrays
Arts and Culture
- Claude Monnet vs. Edouard Manet. Similarities and Differences
- Does Cultural Identity Influence the Creation of Art?
- How Modern Musicians Are Breaking Genre Stereotypes
- Does Performance Art Have Boundaries?
- Gustav Klimt’s Painting Techniques
- Vivian Maier, the Mysterious Photographer
- Is the Author Indeed Dead or Was Barthes Mistaken?
- Jazz Music of the 21st century
- Famous Paintings with Secrets and Hidden Meaning
- Why Is Everyone Afraid of Modern Art?
- Censorship of Art in Nazi Germany
- Do the Viewer’s Understanding and the Author’s Idea Ever Coincide?
- The Theatre of the Absurd. Eugene Ionesco’s Impact
- How Andy Warhol Influenced the World of Art?
- Ancient Greek Sculpture and Its Peculiarities
How to Write a Great Research Paper
Even great research paper topics won't give you a great research paper if you don't hone your topic before and during the writing process. Follow these three tips to turn good research paper topics into great papers.
1. Figure Out Your Thesis Early
Before you start writing a single word of your paper, you first need to know what your thesis will be. Your thesis is a statement that explains what you intend to prove/show in your paper. Every sentence in your research paper will relate back to your thesis, so you don't want to start writing without it!
As some examples, if you're writing a research paper on if students learn better in same-sex classrooms, your thesis might be "Research has shown that elementary-age students in same-sex classrooms score higher on standardized tests and report feeling more comfortable in the classroom."
If you're writing a paper on the causes of the Civil War, your thesis might be "While the dispute between the North and South over slavery is the most well-known cause of the Civil War, other key causes include differences in the economies of the North and South, states' rights, and territorial expansion."
2. Back Every Statement Up With Research
Remember, this is a research paper you're writing, so you'll need to use lots of research to make your points. Every statement you give must be backed up with research, properly cited the way your teacher requested. You're allowed to include opinions of your own, but they must also be supported by the research you give.
3. Do Your Research Before You Begin Writing
You don't want to start writing your research paper and then learn that there isn't enough research to back up the points you're making, or, even worse, that the research contradicts the points you're trying to make!
Get most of your research on your good research topics done before you begin writing. Then use the research you've collected to create a rough outline of what your paper will cover and the key points you're going to make. This will help keep your paper clear and organized, and it'll ensure you have enough research to produce a strong paper.
How to Choose a Great Thesis Topic?
1. Form a Question
There are many things to keep in mind when choosing the topic for your thesis. However, at its core, the thesis is nothing more than a simple question. There are many thought-invoking questions to be pondered. This is your golden opportunity to do just that.
2. Consider Your Audience
Whether it's a thesis topic, or a project at work, it's always wise to know your audience. Which teacher or professor is grading your final product? What are their preferences, ideals, or even aggravations? Playing into these areas with regard to your topic, structure, and style can possibly offer some great, tactical advantages.
3. Originality, Context, Execution
Originality, context, and execution are absolutely necessary components to a successful thesis paper. In the same respects, these qualities will be found within any good topic. Beginning with originality as a goal, try to recall some things in life you have wondered about that you surmised at the time were probably rare thoughts amongst peers. These small curiosities can lead to the greatest topics. If it's something you hear regularly from others, it's probably not going to pass judgements on originality.
Context and proper execution are also paramount to the chosen topic as well as thesis body. To provide the most relevant thesis, one must stay within proper context of their field of study. Be sure you are aiming for a question within your field and the desired realm of thesis requirements for your particular concentration. Also, consider wording. The execution of the posing of your question can have great effects on the rest of the task.
4. Consider Your Strengths
Another great consideration in choosing the topic of the thesis is to consider your strengths. This means - to consider what you are good at. What are your interests and what are your particular strong suits that can be applied to a research project?
These are not your only strengths, however. Your proximity or affiliations to a person or place of interest can be great strengths. That old bookcase loaded with rarely-tapped knowledge could be a gold mine. What are your available resources? Look around and consider all of the things in your life that can be used as strengths in writing a thesis. In considering all these offerings you have at your disposal, choosing a topic may become much easier.
5. Follow Your Interests
In conclusion, the ultimate topic for you will be the one that keeps your interests perked and your engagement in this work vivacious. This will produce the very best topic and thesis. Choose a thesis topic with these things in mind, and you will be just fine.